Welcome to VIP!
Welcome back to Sea.Hear.Now! We're so excited to once again open the gates to Asbury Park for an amazing weekend of live music right on the water! Your VIP perks will help you make the most of your weekend with up-close viewing, a private lounge and more!
We’ve compiled this guide to help you take full advantage of everything VIP has to offer. We’ve also included essential info on our health and safety policies and general festival details. Be sure to share this with everyone in your group so all are in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, email email@example.com with questions. We can’t wait to see you in the park!
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
Health & Safety
- Safety at Sea.Hear.Now
- Please also remember our updated bag policy– CLEAR BAGS ONLY – and No liquids are allowed to be brought into Sea.Hear.Now Festival
How to Dress & What to Bring
Dress for comfort and be sure to check the weather forecast before you head out the door. The festival grounds are a combination of paved surfaces, boardwalk and sand, so choose your footwear accordingly. We recommend a hat and sunglasses, but if you forget anything, the Festival Store has lots of great merchandise offerings!
Review this link to be sure you are in compliance with our bag policy and to see what items are allowed and prohibited.
Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact information to your wristband. All you need to do is enter your wristband ID number (located on the inside of your wristband) and contact info to activate.
GETTING IN THE FESTIVAL
- Saturday: 12pm - 10:30pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 10:30pm
Location & Entry Gate
Sea.Hear.Now takes place at North Beach of Asbury Park- Bradley Park-Atlantic Park 1300 Ocean Ave, Asbury Park, NJ 07712.
Passenger Drop Off & Pick Up Location
Our official passenger drop off and pick up location is:
115 4th Ave Asbury Park, NJ 07712
AT THE FESTIVAL
VIP Lounge at Surf Stage
The VIP lounge is located between the Surf Stage and 7th Street. Look for the VIP entry portal near the 7th street roundabout on the north side of the street. Inside you’ll find everything you need to make the most your Sea.Hear.Now weekend, including:
- Shaded Lounge — A shaded space with a variety of comfortable seating vignettes.
- VIP Bar — Never go thirsty with the wide range of beverage options for purchase, plus complimentary water.
- Dedicated viewing areas at all three stages
- Air-conditioned restrooms
- VIP Dining options - enjoy some festival faves available for purchase only in the VIP Lounge. Full menu details below!
- Lockers and mobile charging units — Available for purchase within VIP Lounge by Surf Stage.
VIP Lounge at Park Stage
Enjoy more VIP amenities over at the Park Stage VIP Lounge. Here you will find:
- Front-of-stage viewing: Prime views of Park Stage, located house right (to the right if looking at the stage)
- Private VIP Bar - serving full bar for purchase
- Private air-conditioned restroom
- Picnic tables to relax and enjoy the show!
Dining and Drinks
Enjoy the convenience of bar service directly within the VIP Lounge and Park Stage VIP Lounge with a selection of beer, wine, seltzers, spirits and non-alcoholic options. All items for purchase except water, which is complimentary.
- Gyro with Homemade TzaTzik Sauce and lettuce - $18
- Falafel Pita with Homemade Hummus and TzaTziki Sauce - $18 Vegan, Vegetarian
- Loaded Fries with choice of any topping above -$18 Vegan, Vegetarian
- Fries with or without cheese - $10
- Fried Oreos or Mozz Stix- $10
Local 130 Seafood
- Lobster Roll- Maine Lobster shucked and prepared Maine style with Mayonnaise chives on a split top bun served with chips and lemon wedges. $35
- Tuna or Salmon Poke Bowls - sushi grade tuna and salmon cubed and served on a bed of white rice served with pickled onions, fried shallots, sesame seeds and peppers, soy source and sesame oil. $25 Gluten Free
- Ceviche: Shrimp slow poached in lime juice, cocoanut water, onions, cilantro and peppers. Served with a side of corn tortilla chips. $25 Gluten Free
- Shrimp Cocktail- Cooked shrimp served with a side of cocktail sauce and lemon $30 Gluten Free
- Raw shucked Oysters VIP ONLY- Locally Shucked Oysters served with mignonette and cocktail sauce. $45/doz Gluten Free
Local Smoke BBQ
- Pulled Pork Sandwich $17 Gluten Free without the bun
- Chopped Brisket Sandwich $19 Gluten free without bun
- Pulled Chicken Sandwich $18 Gluten free without bun
- Buffalo Pulled Chicken Sandwich, topped with Blue Cheese Slaw and Buffalo Sauce $19 Gluten free without bun
- Coleslaw, side and sandwich topper $6 - side, $3 - sandwich topper Gluten free
- The Jersey Burger: 1/4lb burger, pork roll, cheese & fries. $16
- QP with Cheese: 1/4lb burger, cheese, pickles, onions & fries. $15
- Chicken Tenders Basket with Fries $18
- Cheese Fries $10
- Jumbo Lemonade: Regular or Raspberry $10
Your VIP ticket gives you access to some sweet viewing areas for all three stages. Please note that while viewing areas are ample, they are subject to capacity and available on a first-come, first-served basis. With the exception of ADA zone in the viewing areas, no chairs are allowed.
- Front-of-stage- a designated area near the front of the stage located house-left (on the left side if looking at stage)
- Elevated Viewing Deck - located along the boardwalk, this deck provides excellent views of the stage and crowd
- Front-of-stage - a designated area near the front of the stage located house-right (on the right side if looking at stage)
- NEW this year - Accessible ONLY from the boardwalk. Look for the stairs down labeled with a "VIP/Platinum Viewing Sign" No access from the GA area in the sand.
- Front-of-stage — a designated area near the front of the stage located house-right (on the right side if looking at stage)