The 2022 festival platinum guide information is not yet available. For 2021 platinum guide information, please see below:
Welcome to Platinum!
We hope you’re ready for an amazing weekend in Asbury Park because we have one in store for you! We’re breaking the long drought of no live music with a packed lineup of bands, and as a Platinum guest you’ll have the best seats in the house.
We’ve compiled this handy guide to help you take full advantage of everything Platinum has to offer. We’ve also included essential info on our health and safety policies, and at the bottom of this page you’ll find a map pointing out all of the Platinum spaces and access points.
Be sure to share this with everyone in your group so all are in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. We can’t wait to see you this weekend!
Health & Safety
The safety of our patrons and our staff is our number one priority. As such, a full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results will be required to attend Sea.Hear.Now 2021.
For patrons who are not fully vaccinated, a negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of first attending Sea.Hear.Now.
Please review all entry requirements and policies here.
How to Dress & What to Bring
Dress for comfort and be sure to check the weather forecast before you head out the door. The festival grounds are a combination of paved surfaces, sand and grass, so choose your footwear accordingly. We recommend a hat and sunglasses, but if you forget anything, the Sea.Hear.Now Festival Store has lots of great merchandise offerings!
The Platinum Concierge has sunscreen, hand sanitizer and other supplies on hand. If you have a preferred brand, we recommend bringing your own.
To make sure you are in compliance with our bag policy and to ensure a smooth entry process, be sure to look through our Allowed & Prohibited Items.
- Will Call or Wristband Issues — All wristbands were mailed in advance. If for any reason you did not receive yours, or if you put it on too tight and need a replacement, visit the Sea.Hear.Now Festival Box Office for assistance.
- Box Office Location: Wonder Bar parking lot
- Hours: Sept. 18-19, 10:30 am-9:30 pm
- Wristband Activation — Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact information to your wristband. All you need to do is enter your wristband ID number (located on the inside of your wristband) and contact info to activate.
- Cashless Presented by Discover — Your Platinum perks include complimentary dining and drinking in the Platinum Lounge, but you may want to enjoy other options while wandering the festival grounds. Tying a credit card to your wristband through our Cashless program is the easiest way to make purchases throughout the festival.
Entering the Festival
- Platinum Entrance — Skip the crowds at the main gates and use the private Platinum entry on Ocean Ave. in front of Asbury Tower.
- Express Lane at Convention Hall Gates — There is a dedicated lane for Platinum, VIP and ADA guests located at the main festival gate on Ocean Ave. at Convention Hall.
- 7th Ave Gate — You are welcome to use this secondary gate, accessible by all festival guests, located on 7th between Kingsley St. and Ocean Ave.
The Platinum Lounge is your secluded oasis located just north of the Surf Stage. Pop in here for all-day drinks, lunch and dinner service and for relaxing an enjoying the beautiful ocean views. The Lounge includes:
- Covered, beautifully decorated hang space overlooking the ocean with a TV showing various games throughout the weekend
- Full-service bar with all-day beer, wine, cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages
- Daily lunch and dinner by Apple Street Kitchen
- Premium bathrooms
- Complimentary table and chair massages from 12-6 pm each day
- Complimentary lockers with mobile chargers
- Concierge service — Our staff are here to assist you with any festival questions, wristband issues, festival survival supplies or anything else that comes up.
All-inclusive Dining and Drinks
Have a drink on us at two full-service bars, each serving complimentary beer, wine, cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Platinum Lounge Bar — Located behind the Surf Stage. Last call is 9:45 pm.
- Park Stage Viewing Area Bar — For convenient thirst-quenching while watch the bands on the Park Stage. Last call is 8:45 pm.
- Menu — Tito’s cocktails, Aperol spritz, BACARDÍ cocktails, Mamitas canned tequila, Red Stripe, Miller Lite, Heineken, Sierra Nevada, sauvignon blanc, cabernet sauvignon, sparkling wine, soda, water
No need to go hungry with the farm-to-table offerings of Apple Street Kitchen. Enjoy complimentary buffet service in the Platinum Lounge with varied menus suited for all tastes and dietary needs. Scroll to the bottom of this page for downloadable PDF of the daily dining menus.
- Lunch 12-3 pm
- Dinner 5-8 pm
By far one of the most popular perks of Platinum is access to fantastic stage viewing! We have exclusive spaces at all three stages. Please note that all viewing areas are subject to capacity limits and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Surf Stage
- Side-stage platform —No beverages allowed on platform; access will be closed during Pearl Jam; other artists may elect to close the platform at their discretion
- Front-of-stage — Accessible via the boardwalk from stage right (to the left as you’re looking at the stage)
- Park Stage
- Front-of-stage, accessible via the GA field stage right
- Includes full-service bar and air-conditioned bathroom
- Sand Stage
- Front-of-stage, accessible via the boardwalk from stage left (the right of the stage as you’re looking at it)
As if all of the above isn’t enough, we also have these fun additions for you:
- Access to VIP and GA+ — Enjoy unfettered access to all VIP and GA+ areas
- Merchandise gift — A special thank-you for our Platinum guests, provided by our good friends at YETI and available at the Platinum Concierge