Welcome to Platinum!
Welcome back to Sea.Hear.Now! We're so excited to once again open the gates to Asbury Park for an amazing weekend of live music right on the water! Your Platinum perks will help you make the most of your weekend with up-close viewing, a private lounge and more!
We’ve compiled this guide to help you take full advantage of everything Platinum has to offer. We’ve also included essential info on our health and safety policies and general festival details. Be sure to share this with everyone in your group so all are in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, email email@example.com with questions. We can’t wait to see you in the park!
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
Health & Safety
- Safety at Sea.Hear.Now
- Please also remember our updated bag policy– CLEAR BAGS ONLY – and No liquids are allowed to be brought into Sea.Hear.Now Festival
How to Dress & What to Bring
Dress for comfort and be sure to check the weather forecast before you head out the door. The festival grounds are a combination of paved surfaces, boardwalk and sand, so choose your footwear accordingly. We recommend a hat and sunglasses, but if you forget anything, the Festival Store has lots of great merchandise offerings!
Review this link to be sure you are in compliance with our bag policy and to see what items are allowed and prohibited.
Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact information to your wristband. All you need to do is enter your wristband ID number (located on the inside of your wristband) and contact info to activate.
GETTING IN THE FESTIVAL
- Saturday: 12pm - 10:30pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 10:30pm
Location & Entry Gate
Sea.Hear.Now takes place at North Beach of Asbury Park- Bradley Park-Atlantic Park 1300 Ocean Ave, Asbury Park, NJ 07712.
Passenger Drop Off & Pick Up Location
Our official passenger drop off and pick up location is:
115 4th Ave Asbury Park, NJ 07712
AT THE FESTIVAL
The Platinum Lounge is your secluded oasis located between the Surf Stage and 7th Street. Entrance is located within the VIP Lounge. Look for the VIP entry portal near the 7th street roundabout on the north side of the street then take a right upon entry to see the Platinum entry portal. Inside you’ll find everything you need to make the most your Sea.Hear.Now weekend, including:
- Covered, beautifully decorated space with a variety of seating
- Full-service complimentary bar with all-day beer, wine, seltzers, cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages
- Daily lunch, dinner and snacks - menus attached at bottom of page!
- Premium air-conditioned bathrooms
- Complimentary lockers and mobile chargers
- Concierge service — Our staff are here to assist you with any festival questions, wristband issues, festival survival supplies or anything else that comes up.
*All viewing areas are limited capacity and available on a first-come, first-served basis. With the exception of ADA viewing, no chairs are allowed in viewing areas.
VIP/Platinum Viewing Area at Park Stage
Located house-right (to the right if looking at the stage) of the Park Stage, this exclusive area is just for VIP and Platinum guests and includes:
- Air-conditioned restrooms
- Picnic table seating
- Separate Platinum-only bar
- Platinum-only front-of-stage viewing pit
- Entrance located on the far right side, near the Charity Row shops.
ALL-INCLUSIVE DINING AND DRINKS
Have a drink on us at two full-service bars, each serving complimentary beer, wine, cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages.
*NOTE - alcoholic drinks are NOT allowed outside of Platinum areas. You must finish any drinks before leaving.
- Platinum Lounge Bar
- Platinum Viewing Deck Bar - Limited service with select beer, wine and seltzers only
- Park Stage Viewing Area Bar — For convenient thirst-quenching while watching the bands on the Park Stage.
No need to go hungry with delicious bites all day in the Platinum Lounge. We’ll have a selection of hand held favorites in the afternoon with an expanded range of hot and cold dishes in the evening hours, followed by late-night snacks to enjoy with the final sets of the festival. All food is served in the Café within the Platinum Lounge and will include options for those with dietary requirements.
Menus attached at bottom of page!
By far one of the most popular perks of Platinum is access to fantastic stage viewing! We have exclusive spaces at all three stages. Please note that all viewing areas are subject to capacity limits and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Check out the festival map HERE.
- Surf Stage
- Front-of-stage — Accessible via the boardwalk from house-left (to the left as you’re looking at the stage)
- Viewing Deck - located within Platinum Lounge
- On-stage viewing - Accessible from Platinum Lounge, pending artist approval. Headliners unlikely.
- Park Stage
- Front-of-stage, accessible via the GA field house-right (on the right side if looking at stage)
- Includes full-service bar and air-conditioned bathroom
- Sand Stage
- NEW this year - Accessible ONLY from the boardwalk. Look for the stairs down labeled with a "VIP/Platinum Viewing Sign". No access from the GA area in the sand.
- Front-of-stage, accessible via the boardwalk from house-right (the right of the stage as you’re looking at it)
As if all of the above isn’t enough, we also have these fun additions for you:
- Access to VIP and GA+ — Enjoy unfettered access to all VIP and GA+ areas
- Merchandise gift — A special thank-you for our Platinum guests, available at the Platinum Concierge