This is a living document. Please check back closer to the festival for more details!
Welcome to VIP!
Welcome back to Sea.Hear.Now! We're so excited to once again open the gates to Asbury Park for an amazing weekend of live music right on the water! Your VIP perks will help you make the most of your weekend with up-close viewing, a private lounge and more!
We’ve compiled this guide to help you take full advantage of everything VIP has to offer. We’ve also included essential info on our health and safety policies and general festival details. Be sure to share this with everyone in your group so all are in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, email email@example.com with questions. We can’t wait to see you in the park!
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
Health & Safety
- Bring your Festival Wristband
- Please also remember our updated bag policy– CLEAR BAGS ONLY – and No liquids are allowed to be brought into High Water Festival.
There is no local requirement to provide a Negative COVID-19 test result, Vaccine Card, or Vaccine Record for entry at this event. If you are unvaccinated, the CDC encourages you to bring and wear a mask.
If you have questions about vaccines or want to get a vaccine, please visit Vaccines.gov to find the nearest vaccine provider near you. Current information about COVID-19, and recommendations for isolation and quarantine can be found at the CDC website.
How to Dress & What to Bring
Dress for comfort and be sure to check the weather forecast before you head out the door. The festival grounds are a combination of paved surfaces, boardwalk and sand, so choose your footwear accordingly. We recommend a hat and sunglasses, but if you forget anything, the Festival Store has lots of great merchandise offerings!
Review this link to be sure you are in compliance with our bag policy and to see what items are allowed and prohibited.
If your wristbands were not mailed to you and are at Will Call, you can pick them up at the Festival Box Office. A government-issued ID is required to verify your order and pick up tickets.
Box Office Location:The Box Office is located at the Wonder Bar Parking Lot . Located on the corner of Ocean Ave & 4th Avenue just south of the Wonder Bar building in Asbury Park, NJ
Box Office Hours:
- Friday: 12pm – 6pm
- Saturday: 10am–9:30pm
- Sunday: 11am–9:30pm
Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact information to your wristband. All you need to do is enter your wristband ID number (located on the inside of your wristband) and contact info to activate.
GETTING IN THE FESTIVAL
- Saturday: 12pm - 11pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 11pm
Location & Entry Gate
Sea.Hear.Now takes place at North Beach of Asbury Park- Bradley Park-Atlantic Park 1300 Ocean Ave, Asbury Park, NJ 07712.
Passenger Drop Off & Pick Up Location
Our official passenger drop off and pick up location is:
115 4th Ave Asbury Park, NJ 07712
Note: Due to road closures around the festival site, some public parking will be unavailable during Sea.Hear.Now.
Bike parking at Sea.Hear.Now will be available at the corner of 4th Avenue & Kingsley Street – near the festival’s Box Office and Main Entrance. Cyclists must provide their own locks.
Please note the following map for Road Closures for Sea.Hear.Now
AT THE FESTIVAL
The VIP lounge is located between the Surf Stage and 7th Street. Look for the VIP entry portal near the 7th street roundabout on the north side of the street. Inside you’ll find everything you need to make the most your Sea.Hear.Now weekend, including:
- Shaded Lounge — A shaded space with a variety of comfortable seating vignettes.
- VIP Bar — Never go thirsty with the wide range of beverage options for purchase, plus complimentary water and energy drinks.
- Dedicated viewing areas at all three stages*
- Premium bathrooms
- Lockers and mobile charging units — Safely stow your gear for the day in a locker, available for $20 for the day or $35 for the weekend. Each locker comes equipped with a mobile charging unit for re-juicing your device while on the go. Chargers can be rented separately for $20 for the day or $30 for the weekend.
*All viewing areas are limited capacity and available on a first-come, first-served basis
VIP Lounge at Park Stage
More info coming soon!
Dining and Drinks
Enjoy the convenience of bar service directly within the VIP Lounge and Park Stage VIP Lounge with a selection of beer, wine, seltzers, spirits and non-alcoholic options. All items for purchase except energy drinks and water, which are complimentary.
Check back soon for a complete menu of offerings.
All food for purchase. Check back soon for full list of food vendors and menus!
Your VIP ticket gives you access to some sweet viewing areas for all three stages. Please note that while viewing areas are ample, they are subject to capacity and available on a first-come, first-served basis. With the exception of ADA areas in the viewing areas, no chairs are allowed.
- Front-of-stage- a designated area near the front of the stage located house-left (on the left side if looking at stage)
- Elevated Viewing Deck - located within the VIP Lounge, this deck provides excellent views of the stage and crowd
- Front-of-stage - a designated area near the front of the stage located house-right (on the right side if looking at stage)
- Front-of-stage — a designated area near the front of the stage located house-right (on the right side if looking at stage)