The safety of our patrons and our staff is our number one priority. As such, a full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results will be required to attend Sea.Hear.Now 2021.
For patrons who are not fully vaccinated, a negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of first attending Sea.Hear.Now.
Sea.Hear.Now 2021 Entry Procedures
- Comply with the Sea.Hear.Now Fan Health Pledge
- Each day, bring a printed copy of your Vaccine Card, Vaccine Record, or Negative COVID-19 test and a mask. We will also accept DOCKET (Stage of New Jersey) & Excelsior Pass (State of New York) as your proof of vaccination. (A photo copy or digital copy also accepted as proof)
- Bring your Festival Wristband
- Please also remember our updated bag policy – CLEAR BAGS ONLY – and No liquids are allowed to be brought into Sea.Hear.Now
Based on the latest advice from health officials, Sea.Hear.Now will require masks in any indoor spaces at Asbury Park, which includes the Grand Arcade. We encourage all fans attending the festival to bring a mask each day.
Sea.Hear.Now Fan Health Pledge
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention);
- Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
We will have increased hand sanitizer stations on-site, and our cleaning crews will do frequent cleanings in high touch areas.